Material: Beech hardwood
This Vibrational Supplementation Pendulum contains an accumulator with Potassium.
The primary functions of Potassium in the body include regulating fluid balance and controlling the electrical activity of the heart.
Together with Sodium, it plays a key role in nerve conduction and muscle contraction and helping to maintain consistent blood pressure.
Potassium is also important for maintaining the balance of acids and bases in the body. Bases are alkalis that have not yet dissolved in water.
It is classified as an electrolyte because it’s highly reactive in water. When dissolved in water, it produces positively charged ions. This property allows it to conduct electricity, which is important for many processes throughout the body.
The pendulum is used to:
– strengthen the contraction and excitability of the heart muscle,
– supplement potassium losses during the use of diuretics,
– checking and regulating the level of Potassium in the body,
– help decrease the risk of stroke,
– lower the blood pressure,
– protect against loss of muscle mass,
– preserve bone mineral density,
– reduce the formation of kidney stones.
To transmit the Potassium frequencies, hold the pendulum over solar plexus or any other part of the energetic field or organ and let the pendulum swing clockwise. Water or food can also be – charged with the vibrations of Potassium. The pendulum will stop once the required vibrations are transmitted.
Anchor and seal the process with the hand gesture.
Baj Pendulums UK website is designed for educational purposes and is not intended to offer medical advice. Pendulums are not medical tools nor they are a substitute for any medical treatment.