Material: Beech hardwood
This Vibrational Supplementation Pendulum contains an accumulator with Magnesium.
Magnesium is one of the main elements needed for human life.
It plays several important roles in the health of the body and brain. Every cell contains magnesium and needs it to function.
One of magnesium’s main roles is acting as a cofactor or “helper molecule” in the biochemical reactions continuously performed by enzymes.
It’s involved in more than 600 reactions in the human body, including:
- Energy creation: Helps convert food into energy,
- Protein formation: Helps create new proteins from amino acids,
- Gene maintenance: Helps create and repair DNA and RNA,
- Muscle movements: Is part of the contraction and relaxation of muscles,
- Nervous system regulation: Helps regulate neurotransmitters, which send messages throughout your brain and nervous system.
The pendulum is used in the prophylaxis and support of the treatment of:
- the nervous system,
- the cardiovascular system (elimination of anemia and blood clots),
- the skeletal system, teeth,
- liver and kidney diseases,
- to check and regulate the level of Magnesium in the body.
To transmit the frequencies of Magnesium, hold the pendulum over solar plexus or any other part of the energetic field or organ and let the pendulum swing clockwise. The pendulum will stop once the needed vibrations are transmitted. Anchor and seal the process with the hand gesture.
Baj Pendulums UK website is designed for educational purposes and is not intended to offer medical advice. Pendulums are not medical tools nor they are a substitute for any medical treatment.